Read this article with some great tips about how to make next year your best year yet!
- It’s not about you. And it’s not about me, either. It’s about them.
- Life isn’t fair, but your classroom had better be.
- It’s not the dive that gets you, it’s the diving board.
- Everything was going according to plan until someone started thinking.
- Create a “pre-crisis” classroom.
- The elephant in the room is waiting for you to call on him.
- Boomerang: Throw it out . . . and watch it come right back.
- The keys you already have are the ones that open the door.
It’s time to say good-bye, our year has come to an end.
I’ve made more cherished memories
and many more new friends.
I’ve watched you learn and grow and change from day to day.
I hope that all the things we’ve done
Have helped in some small way.
So it’s with happy memories I send you out the door.
With great hope and expectations,
for what next year holds in store!